Sunday, March 2, 2008

Intentions

As I sit to write my first blog, I feel I should first introduce myself and my intentions. I am a student at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC studying both Political Science and Economics. I wish I could say that I would be non-partisan regarding my blogging, but then it wouldn't be blogging now would it. I am attracted to this idea of blogging because it enables me to express my views of the crazy political landscape of America, so please note: I am admitting to my Parisian views, but I'll let you decide if you should agree. My political opinions and ideologies have been blossoming over the past several years, and I need an outlet to express them. I hope that you enjoy reading my views, but please don't hesitate to express yours! I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback, regardless of our differences.